Sunday, September 16, 2012

Here is an image that I never thought
of carving into a rubber stamp until someone requested it for
a logo. In my shop on etsy, Sparrow Foot Stamps, I have
many different hand carved rubber stamps, and 
I also offer custom logo designs, like the example above!
It is like an adventure when someone asks me
to design something for them. It gives me a thrill that I can't describe.
It is often something that I have never thought of carving into a 
rubber stamp before. So it can be a challenge to 
design something, but it is a good challenge and
I love the process of it all. From the original drawing
to the hand carving of the stamp, and the printing of it!
I enjoy making something that can be so
usable and still very artistic!
Rubber stamp carvings are so individual, just
 like the people that I carve them for!

4 comments:

Doug Bell said...

That is an awesome design. I really like the detail!

Michelle Morlan said...

Thanks, Doug! Really appreciate it.
Hand carving rubber stamps has really turned into a sort of passion for me! Wish I had two of me to be able to do all the different carvings I would love to do!

Michelle Morlan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debra said...

It's really great, Michelle!